29. December 2010
Intellisys IPMC, Integrated Plant Management Control, is a software system design for water and wastewater facility management. IPMC is the technology-based strategy for optimizing operations by automatically collecting, managing, organizing and disseminating information for the operations, management, laboratory, maintenance, and engineering functions.
The objectives of an IPMC design:
- Automation of data collection
- Automation of data management, conversion of data into information and automated information distribution
- Maximization of the knowledge base for operations, maintenance, administration and engineering
- Reduced operation, maintenance, management and engineering costs
- Preserve data in an open database to ensure future benefit
- Improve asset management through the use of provactive and predictive maintenance procedures
- Provide a strategy and tools for continuous improvement and benchmarking
Intellisys IPMC Modules:
- SystemView: Displays the system processes and lets you control the system in real time
- MaintenanceView: Provides the traditional functionality of a comprehensive maintenance management system including
- ReportView: Stores your real-time and laboratory data in a secure open database
- EnergyView:Provides a smart energy metering and power management technology to accurately measure, store, track and analyze energy data.